Welcome to Dickinson Square Park
Community Meeting March 21st
In the Fabulous Parsons Building
The Friends of Dickinson Square Park will be holding a community meeting on Thursday, March 21st at 7 pm in the Parsons Building.
We'll me meeting to keep the neighbors informed of various initiatives going on in the Park, including
- An update of the Water Department's plans for Moyamensing Avenue.
- Our own Maria Walker will present and explain a plan for a labyrinth in the Park.
- An update on the 2013 Farmers' Market.
- Suggestions for future Park plans.
- Spring activities and cleanups.
- Any maintenance issues that may require action.
As usual, the Friends will provide refreshments.
This is a good opportunity to chat with the neightbors and provide suggestions about improvements that can be made to the Park.
We hope to see you there.
Dickinson Square Park
Welcome to Dickinson Square Park, one of Philadelphia's great public spaces. Dickinson Square is located in the Pennsport section of South Philadelphia, and provides safe, comfortable and pleasing open space in a densely populated neighborhood.
Dickinson Square Park features several basketball courts, swing sets, jungle gym equipment, and large shade trees on 3 acres of classic turn-of-the-century park design.
Please feel free to visit soon and often. Grab lunch or dinner at one of the nearby shops. Come and see another side of South Philly, and discover that the neighborhood is more than the Italian Market and the Sports Complex.